Become a member or renew your membership, click here to join!
Why become a member of Book Arts?
Curious about becoming a member? We would love to welcome you, click here to sign up today!
Membership is valid for one calendar year. *Membership purchases are non-refundable*
Basic Membership: $50
Annual membership for one individual.
Household Membership: $85
Annual memberships for up to 4 family members residing at one address.
Friend Membership: $100
Annual membership for one individual with an additional donation. Thanks, friend!
Student and Out-Of-Town Supporter Membership: $25
Annual membership for a student of any age, and those supporting from afar.
Full list of membership perks:
- Save on average $5-$20 off Book Arts Classes
- Discounted (or free!) access to artist workshops & talks in our exhibition series
- Access to our letterpress & screen print studios during Open Studio after completing pre-requisite classes
- Access to our 1” or 2″ button maker (parts sold separately)
- Save 10% at the Book Arts Shop of handmade wares, gifts, and artist supplies (including a discount code for our web store!)
- Higher artist consignment rate for items sold in our shop
- An opportunity to exhibit and sell your work in the annual Members’ Show
- An exclusive font electronic download designed in 1903
- Book Arts library access privileges (books about making books!)
- Satisfaction in the knowledge that you have helped cultivate the book arts in WNY! ♥
We are now offering Reciprocal Benefits with the Center for Book Arts!
Book Arts Members will receive at CBA:
- Studio Hourly Rentals at $20/hour
- Classes discount 10% off of fixed price classes
- Bookshop discount 10% off
CBA Members will receive at Book Arts:
Your annual membership is crucial to the growth of the book arts in our community and supports our educational activities and events.
From all of us at Book Arts, we thank you!
MEMBERS’ SHOW (2021)
Members’ Show 2021
We are continuously excited, intrigued & delighted by the artwork our community of members submits each year. We encourage all members to submit, and all forms of artwork & skill–from curious hobbyist (children, too!) to professional–are welcome.