Book Arts is super excited to again partner up with Taste of Buffalo to offer family friendly fun! What better way to celebrate Buffalo’s culinary delights than with the famous CHICKEN WING.
In this mini workshop, we’ll teach you step-by-step how to create these scrumptious looking origami chicken wings, celery & carrots (and who can forget the bleu cheese?!).
To take part, register below, we mail you the supplies, and you tune in via Taste of Buffalo’s Instagram the day of the demo! Find us in the Taste of Buffalo Festival Guide here!
• Workshop kit makes 3 wings, 2 celery, 3 carrots, and a cup of bleu cheese (all paper, not for consumption), and includes: 3 sheets of hand-printed chicken wing paper, 2 sheets green paper, 3 sheets orange paper, 1 mini cup, 1 white circle paper, and a glue stick.
• Demo is geared towards children, and makers of all skill levels are welcome. This workshop is suitable for kids 6+, younger children will need assistance from a guardian.
• Please register by Friday, July 3rd to ensure enough time to ship supplies to you!
• We will provide you will all the tools necessary to participate. It is recommended you have scissors just in case, and work on a flat surface.
• Workshop will be hosted on Taste of Buffalo’s Instagram. Once you purchase your kit here, we will send out information on how to participate.
Any questions about the demo please email [email protected].