Screen Print Basics
March 10 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Hands-on classes in the Book Arts Studio!
Learn the ins & outs of screen printing. Participants will learn the basics of designing for screen print, prepping & making stenciled screens, paper & print prep, and of course printing by hand. This class will cover basic one-layer printing on paper and fabric pieces, possible projects include: a set of greeting cards, posters, t-shirts, tote bags or tea towels.
This is a two-part class, participants must attend both dates: Tuesdays, November 9 & 16 from 6-9pm.
By participating in this Screen Print Basics Class, Members will gain the necessary skills to work in our Open Studios & continue creating!
• Makers of all skill levels are welcome. This class is suitable for ages sixteen+.
• Completed screen print basics projects will be one design per person and one layer/color as a folded or flat greeting card or print up to 11″x14″ in a maximum edition of approx. 10 prints (number of copies).
• All necessary tools and materials needed to participate are provided. Participants are responsible for any fabric pieces to print.
• Screen print class size is limited to 4 participants to ensure quality of instruction.
• Please read our ‘Plan your visit‘ page to review our health & safety procedures. Thank you.
Any questions about the class please email [email protected]