Foodie Screen Print Tea Towel Set
June 15 @ 6:00 pm$50 – $90
Hands-on classes in the Book Arts Studio!
Learn about the process of screen printing & print these foodie tea towels yourself! In this class, each participant will handprint a set of three tea towels using specialty made screens, artists’ tools, and fabric inks. Keep all three, or gift them as gifts!
Things to Note:
• Each participant will print three tea-towels, one in each food-themed design.
• Class will be hosted in the Book Arts Studio.
• Makers of all skill levels are welcome, suitable for ages 12+, teens welcome!
• This class is intended as an introductory class to Screen Print and does not satisfy the Open Studio pre-requisite requirement.
• Class size is limited to up to 6 participants to ensure quality of instruction. Please read our ‘Plan your visit‘ page to review our health & safety procedures. Thank you.
Any questions about the class please email [email protected]
Deganis-Librera is a screen printer and illustrator from Buffalo, NY. He started screen printing in 2014, and has worked in several very different shops printing thousands of orders from small local businesses to epic clients. Since then, he has started his own business screen printing his original artwork.