Sweetheart Dos-à-dos Bookbinding
February 4 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Hands-on workshops at home! We mail you supplies & you tune in via Zoom!
In this workshop, we’ll teach you step-by-step how to create this journal bound in a dos-à-dos stitch…you’ll get two books in one! We’ll create the book using specialty bookbinding materials and shimmery paper in various colors (you pick!). Finished books are perfect for jotting notes, journaling & sketching. In the spirit of Valentine’s Day, ask a friend or sweetheart to join in on the class, too, and sign up as a pair for a reduced price!
• Please register by end of day Thursday, January 28th to ensure enough time to ship supplies to you.
• Pair pricing special: supplies for two will ship to one address.
• Makers of all skill levels are welcome. This workshop is suitable for ages teen+.
• All necessary tools to participate are provided. It is recommended you have a ruler, scissors, and a cutting mat or old phone book/junk mail on hand during the workshop.
• Workshop will be hosted on Zoom. Once registered, we will send out a link and information on how to participate.
Any questions about the workshop please email [email protected]