The Western New York Book Arts Center is part of a growing community of printmakers, teaching artists, book enthusiasts, supporters, and creatively curious folks. Your annual Membership is crucial to the growth of the book arts in our community and supports our educational activities and events.
Book Arts Membership Perks:
- Discounts of $5-$20 off on Workshops
- Book Arts equipment access to our letterpress and screen print studios during Open Studio (a Member only perk!)
- 10% discount at the Book Arts Shop of handmade wares, gifts, and artist supplies
- An opportunity to exhibit and sell your work in the annual Members’ Exhibition
- Our Member only e-newsletter, providing Book Arts Members with an opportunity to share their news, events, businesses, and new projects, all while participating the the larger Book Arts community
- Annual Member print
- An exclusive font electronic download designed in 1903
- Discounted (or free!) access to artist workshops and talks in our exhibition series
- Book Arts library access privileges
- Free access to our 1” button maker (parts sold separately)
- Free Wi-Fi Access in our co-working space at the Center
Elite consignment royalty rate for items sold in our shop
- Satisfaction in the knowledge that you have helped cultivate the book arts in WNY!
Curious about becoming a member? We would love to welcome you, sign up today!
Membership is valid for one calendar year. *Membership purchases are non-refundable*
Basic Annual Membership: $50
All of the benefits listed above.
Student and Out-Of-Town Supporter Membership: $25
All of the benefits listed above at a lesser rate for Students of all ages and those too far away to take advantage of all Book Arts has to offer!
Friend Membership: $100
The benefits of a Basic Membership with an additional donation to help spread our mission. Thanks, friend!
Corporate/Institutional Membership: $250
Basic membership for 4 individuals associated with your institution and your company name listed on our website.