As a 501(c)3 non-profit educational institution, membership is one of our sources for funding programs and events, and it is crucial to growing our organization. In addition to individual memberships, we offer family, corporate, and studio memberships. See membership benefits and designations below. Membership is valid for one calendar year.
Membership benefits include:
- 20% discount ($5-$20 off) on Workshops
- 10% discount at WNYBAC Shop of handmade goods, gifts, and bookmaking supplies
- Our Member-only newsletter, providing WNYBAC Members with an opportunity to share their news, events, businesses, and new projects, all while participating the the larger WNYBAC community
- Your work shown in our annual Members’ Exhibition
- WNYBAC equipment access during Open Studio
- Member broadside print
- An Exclusive Font designed in 1903
- Invitations to member only events
- WNYBAC library access privileges
- Free Wi-Fi Access at WNY Book Arts Center
- Better Consignment royalty rate for items sold in our shop.
- Satisfaction in the knowledge that you have helped cultivate the Book Arts in WNY.