Plan Your Visit
Ready to Visit? Here’s what you need to know:
Book Arts will be open by pre-registration beginning September 22nd, 2020 in careful compliance with all NYS Forward guidelines, and we need your help to ensure our space stays safe for all members of our community!
- Pre-registration ahead of your visit using the form below is strongly encouraged. Due to our very limited capacity of only 10 people per NYS guidelines, it is unlikely we will be able to accommodate walk-in guests.
- Visits will be limited to 1-hour time slots to allow plenty of time for cleaning and sanitizing.
- All guests will be required to wear a face mask that covers both your nose and mouth for the duration of your visit, in accordance with NYS mandates. If you forget your mask at home, we will provide you with a paper mask. Children under 2 are not required to wear a mask.
- If you are unable to wear a mask due to a medical condition, please let us know in advance by emailing [email protected]
- Hand sanitizer will be made available throughout our facility, notably at our check-in table, point of sale, and entrance & exit.
- Guests are asked to observe all posted signs and distancing markers throughout our facility for the duration of your visit.
- Finally, please be patient with our dedicated Book Arts Team Members as we all learn to navigate this new normal. ♥
We will be making frequent changes to our operating hours and procedures, so be sure to subscribe to our email list, follow us on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter, or email us at [email protected] for the most up-to-date information. Thank you so much for your support!
Thank you to our funders who have helped support our PPE and cleaning supply needs:
Golden & Goldman Philanthropic Fund
Erie County Department of Emergency Services